Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Homeschool is going good, so far! :)

Homeschooling Zach through CHEP has been going good, so far! Zach and I are both enjoying it; it's nice to have different materials, for once, with lots of variety! We've been doing unit studies, studying the letter A. I found out yesterday that Zach knows how to read simple words, so I went to the library and borrowed some easy readers for him to read. I took lots of pictures both yesterday and today.

Our days have been pretty full. Today, after breakfast, we went and dropped Vincent off at the skatepark. Then, Zach, Kenny and I went to Michael's to buy some gifts for Amber's birthday. Then, as a treat (since I gave Vincent money for Taco Bell), I bought Kenny and Zach lunch at Taco Bell and a Double Double, Animal Style, Protein Style for myself from In & Out. After lunch, I taught Zach and then Kenny and I took Zach to his Karate class. After his class, we went to Farmer's Market, where we bought some organic apples, peaches, strawberries and ears of corn. Then, we came home and I fixed dinner. It was a busy, but very fun day!

I will post some pictures soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment